Play with Purpose
Positive sports experience:
- Friendly sports environment where children have fun
- Teaches fundamentals
- Unique drafting system creates balanced teams
- Unique substitution system produces equal playing time
- Trained coaches and referees that encourage your child
- Life lessons shared at each practice
- Quality game-day uniform
- Game and practices (ranging from an hour and a half to 2 hours a week)
- This year the league is running from January 2020-April 2020
- This year payment can be made via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org from your banking app. Please specify “UPWARD” in the comment section.
UPWARD Season 9 is underway! There are many ways to get involved with both a big or small time commitment, there is something for everyone. An added bonus for those in high school: we sign for volunteer hours!
Halftime Speakers: We need people to simply share a 3-5 minute devotional or story of how God is at work in their lives. Share once, or share multiple times…its all up to you!
Coaches: Lead a team through practices one day a week, as well as one game per week. Valid police check required (can be done through us).
Greeter and door monitor: Safety is a priority during our Upward basketball time. You can volunteer by greeting our players and their families at the door and helping to make sure everyone gets to where they need to go. This is a low mobility volunteer position.
Concession booth: Our concession booth runs on Saturdays throughout the day. Take a shift and lend a hand!
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Theresa at email@example.com.